Flourishing Teachers Programme 2019
18/19 Jan and 1/2 Feb
Levels of stress, anxiety, depression and burnout are at an all time high in public sector roles. Teachers are experiencing the effect of unmanageable workloads, cuts in services, indiscipline in the classroom and this shows little sign of disappearing.
This programme aims to help those in the teaching profession recover flourishing mental health.
Christian McNeill is delighted to be collaborating with Sonia Grant [http://www.mindset-uk.co.uk] in this radically different programme to help teachers flourish. It is based on the Inside-out paradigm of mental wellbeing which is producing remarkable results around the world.
• The programme will be run over 2 short weekends – Friday evening and 10 – 4 on Saturday. [18-19 Jan and 1-2 Feb 2019]
• Simple ideas with sustainable outcomes
• Not only do delegates benefit but so do their pupils (and their friends and families)
• Learn how to tap into innate mental wellbeing and resilience
• Uncover inherent resourcefulness and creativity
• Reconnect with a sense of purpose and rediscover enthusiasm for teaching.
If you are a teacher in any setting or if there are any stressed teachers in your life, this could be the programme for you.
Because this is a pilot there is a special introductory price of only £79 for the entire programme.
Venue: Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre, Glasgow
There is also a taster session on Saturday 5 Jan 10 -12.30. The cost of £10 for that session is refundable for anyone signing up for the full programme.
For more information or to book please call or email Christian or Sonia or simply use https://paypal.me/ChristianMcNeill/79